Friday, September 7, 2012

Dashboard Mounted Camera Swivel Add-On Prototype

About a week ago I had no idea what The 6 Motels Western Adventure would look like or be.  A couple weeks before that, all I had was a drawing of the number 6.  A couple weeks before that, I knew that I would return to the Crawford farm in New Mexico, but I didn't know when and I didn't know how.  At one point I thought I might fly out there.  At one point I wasn't even born.  The long and the short of it is that today I realized exactly how much hotel money I need to earn.  I need to earn $500.  I made a grave error when I forgot that I must also return from New Mexico, so this trip technically should be called The 12 Motels Western Adventure, but it's not.  I'm sticking with The 6 Motels Western Adventure. And in fact, thanks to two very cool and early donors, I've already got one room covered!  That just leaves 11 more rooms to go.  Fortunately, I will be keeping The 6 Motels Western Adventure as I go.  It'll be a rolling document, and if you really like the rolling document, you can always CLICK THE 6 while I'm on the road and creating it.  Speaking of on the road, I spent that last 48 hours tweaking out the Dashboard Mounted Camera Swivel Add-On Prototype, and this is the short film that I made.  It should give you a sneak peak of what to possibly expect from The 6 Motels Western Adventure.  Of course, I have a few more tricks up my sleeve.  Thank you, and please think about clicking the 6.    



   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ABBADANZA!!!

hilary said...

this video made me laugh a lot. good luck on your journey jono