Wednesday, May 13, 2009

my garden

This is where I spend a lot of my time. The little pot on the porch steps is tarragon. For some reason I did not put it in the ground. All the other herbs I brought in pots from my last apartment, I put them in the ground. Why not the tarragon?

This picture does not do much for me. The garden looks hot and dry. The stones don't even look good. The stones look good wet. I was hoping to use this garden to meet women. So far I have only been able to meet Ed, the old guy who lives in the next house. Ed gave me some zinnia seeds he saved. Will you be the lucky girl to get a bouquet of zinnias? Only time will tell.

I talked to my dad on the phone today. I told him I wanted to buy 2400 dollars worth of General Electric stock. At twelve dollars a share, that's not too shabby. Then I told my dad about my garden. I was in it at the time and there were no women around so I was free with my cusses. He asked how big it was. I said it's at least 400 fucking square feet. The son of a bitch is a big one. My dad asked for pictures. I told him I needed a wide angle lens. I don't have one. I tried to compensate by climbing onto the roof.

Take a look at the shot! There is not a chick in sight, but there is a lot of thyme. It's all that bright green stuff on the upper left.

No comments: