Sunday, May 10, 2009

soup in a box

I bought this creamy tomato soup because I did not feel like cooking, I felt like heating. Being a very precise and meticulous cook, I read the heating instructions because I wanted to achieve optimum soup quality. It is important to have optimum soup quality when eating soup from a box.

Let me quote the back of the box:

Heating Instructions:

Microwave: DO NOT MICROWAVE IN CONTAINER.

Stovetop:
Pour contents into a saucepan. Heat over medium heat until hot, stirring occasionally.

I felt so confident that I could do this, I poured the soup into a small sauce pot! Then I made a grilled cheese sandwich and prepared my statement on world peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

abbadanza boyce, you ARE boss hoss.

-the anonymous wuss

gregory ernest said...

Fucking a right, grilled cheese and tomato soup (aslice of tom and cracked pepper in the sammich, course course) are the grease in the wheels of a comfortable life.