Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Birthday OilChanges!!!

Hi Readers, OilChanges is two. I've been wondering what I should do for its birthday party and, until today, I've been unable to come up with a single good idea.  At one point I thought about installing a PayPal widget that would allow loyal fans to make donations (I really did), but then my girlfriend broke it down for me, and I realized that a 5 dollar donation from my mother and another 5 dollar donation from my top fan in Munich would only amount to ten dollars, and that that would not be worth the prostitute factor that the PayPal widget would lend the blog.  Another idea was to kidnap OilChanges and post a bunch of ransom notes.  They'd be like, "Send money to this address.  No funny business or the blog gets it."  I didn't need my girlfriend to break that one down for me.  Holding OilChanges hostage is about as smart as drinking wheat grass smoothies out of an oil drum.  So, this morning I decided to take a trip down memory lane.  Please enjoy these early videos, and Happy Birthday, OilChanges! 


I SAY BIG HATS



RAVIOLI OF MY WOE-BLOWN HEART


PASTA AL ALONE

     


MELON PATCH ROMP  



No comments: