Thursday, September 2, 2010

Send Me Your Lunch Photos!!!

School bullies used to steal your lunch money, but all I want is a picture of your sandwich.  Your sandwich or whatever it is you eat.  It'll be like the old days when friends would swap pictures of lunches on MySpace!  MySpace!  Thank God that place isn't cool anymore.  I had some friends who'd pimp out their pages so much, I couldn't even say hello without my computer crashing.  Anyway, I want your food photos for this blog.  Send them to jono.tosch@gmail.com and I will (probably) post them here. If you want me to add a caption, put it in the body of the email.  In the subject line, please write "Oilchanges pics."  It'll make this operation run more smoothly.  I want to post one friend lunch per day.  The email address again is jono.tosch@gmail.com.  Send me your pics!!!  In the meantime, here are pics from my two favorite cooks, Paul and Scott.  Adios...









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have more, much, much more.

Anonymous said...

Scott here. I am now back in civilization, after three weeks in the high desert. I have many, many more pictures of good lunches. I'll see if I can dig them up, along with my livejournal account password.