Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day Two


I'm at another McDonald's, this time in a small farming town outside of Little Rock.  There's one piece of advice I can give you about long road trips and eating fast food: get one burger and nothing more.  The guy in front of me in line just now had four sandwiches, a medium fry, and a full size drink.  If you eat that much fast food while on the road, you might as well drive straight into a sidewall.  Anyway, I can't babble too much right now because I need to make Oklahoma City by night.  A little preview of of "Day Three," though: a phony phone call between Oilchanges and Barak.  OK: here's "Day Two."  Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oklahoma City? I think girls with big ass fresh tits come from that place, aka soon to be debutantes, they head where things are more ripe, like them. Try not to eat too many of them, they are pretty. En route from central Illinois to Albuquerque, we stopped at a burger king and by the time we were five miles away I felt like my teeth were rotting. I don't know what kind of food one would describe that as, but things have been all downhill since my grandmother passed away. I found when dealing with fast food, is that I toss away the last two bites, and don't even eat the whole thing, stuff ain't that great, and might avoid potential stomach aches if practiced....