Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bacon and egg sandwich

Sometimes, when the house is empty, when the cool blue light of recent snow planes through the opened mini blinds, sometimes what you want is a cheap-o, bacon and egg sandwich and a nice clementine for breakfast at 2 PM. A loyal fan and friend called from Germany the other day to complain about the disappearance of the videos from this blog. I am always happy to receive his phone calls. He always pays and never says a thing. This is friendship. One day I will not be poor and I will return the hours. Until then, here are some shots of my sarnie.

The morning began with a phone call from work, a phone call I did not answer. I sat down at my desk and did my grading, and grading, as you know, makes me want bacon sandwiches. Today I added two eggs.



Now nobody can tell me that I do not eat, though lately I have not been eating well enough. In any case, this sandwich needs no explanation. This is not Sandwiches 112. If you don't know how to toast bread and cook an egg in bacon fat, you can come to my house and I will teach you in person.

In the meantime, for time is always mean to those who put things off too long, here lies the remnants of my late breakfast. So long, dispatched loveliness. We will always have Paris.

p.s. the video, my friend, is on Nude and Incredible, or will be soon

1 comment: